I'm officially launching this effort tomorrow, so I suppose today is day zero. I also know that I'm incredibly late on this bandwagon, but I decided that the best way to get what I want out of life is to put it in writing and hold myself to it. So here we go. 101 goals in 1001 days. September 1, 2010 to May 28, 2013 (my sister's birthday!) I decided to divide up my goals into 10 categories: Personal Improvement, Family, Finances, Home Improvement, Domestic, Dogs, Weddings, Zeta Tau Alpha, Travel, and Dreams. Some of these goals I'm more proud of than others. Some show where I'm failing right now. Some goals are even for other people. I know I won't get all of these goals accomplished, but I'm sure going to try. So here we go: the list.
1. Get my flat abs back!
3. Go with Pappy for a walk in the mountains.
5. Talk to grandparents about great-grandparents.
6. Participate in Race for the Cure
9. Volunteer for an animal rescue for an afternoon.
10. Learn to drive stick
12. Become conversational in Spanish.
14. Donate clothes to charity 2x per year. (1/5)
17. Visit Cory in college
18. Visit Christian in college
19. Make the family trees in our Bibles.
20. Make a baby!
22. Have Grandma over for lunch.
23. Have dinner with Patty and Pappy, where *we* ask *them.*
24. Have both sets of parents over for a nice dinner.
29. Pay off John’s credit cards
30. Pay off Catherine’s credit cards
31. Pay off the Cobalt
34. Save 6 months’ bills
35. Write a will (have John write one, too).
36. Give the full donation at a cash register fundraiser
38. Keep the apartment clean for one whole month
43. Sort through our boxes of paper and do something about them.
44. Get a cute duvet set, and keep the bed looking pretty in it for 2 weeks
45. Cook dinner every night for 2 weeks.
47. Make a piece of clothing.
48. Create a piece of DIY furniture.
49. Make a display-able DIY project.
50. Hold a tea party.
52. Actually make Mom’s macaroni and cheese
53. Host a Superbowl party
54. Make someone a birthday cake.
55. Finish changing my name.
60. Trevor and Darcy master intermediate obedience training.
61. Trevor and Darcy graduate from advanced obedience training.
66. Trevor and Darcy ‘stay’ through an entire guest visit.
67. Trevor and Darcy get kennel-trained
69. Create an actual advertising campaign.
70. Book 7 weddings in a year. (4/7)
71. Get certified!
72. Become a Wedding Wire bride’s choice vendor
73. Help Nikki pick her major vendors.
75. Clean my wedding gown!
77. Find a back-up coordinator.
Zeta Tau Alpha
78. Recommend a PNM who becomes a Zeta.
81. Completely organize an inter-chapter event.
82. Achieve major donor status.
85. Go to Canada
86. Visit Auntie and Uncle Henri
88. Go to Puerto Rico.
89. Meet John’s family in Texas
90. Go to Atlantic City!
91. Take a beach trip with friends
92. See the Wizard of Oz on the big screen
93. Go on a hot air balloon ride
95. Get all seasons of Bones
96. Take a bubble bath twice a month for 6 months
97. Visit a winery outside of VA.
98. Have a quiet date night in with John
99. Have a girls’ weekend
100. Send John out for a boys’ weekend