Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 441

Well, if you're friends with me on FB you might already know what the big news from yesterday is.

Truthfully, it probably wasn't a wise idea to make this goal.  If you look up the official rules on being a collegiate advisor, it says you have to be an alumna for 5 years.  I'll hit the 5th anniversary of my college graduation on day 991 of this 1001 day trek.  But many pre-requisite rules can be bent with approval from the Province Presidents when the right person for a job is found.

So you can imagine how thrilled I was on Friday when the general advisor for our local collegiate ZTA chapter emailed me to say that she'd talked to the Province President, and they felt I would be a great fit as the ritual advisor!

80. Hold a regional position/advisor position.
80. Hold a regional position/advisor position.

Clearly, I accepted. :)  I am sooo excited about this and cannot wait to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Could you send me an email? In your new position, I have a question for you regarding an email I just received. Please and thank you :)

    nvrmndguard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete