Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 494

Happy New Year!  Sorry it took me so long to get in here, life got crazy.  The house offer... didn't work out so good.  And then another failed round of looking, and then more looking and an offer is in on another house... keep your fingers crossed for us.  This whole mess is harder than I expected.

I'm thinking that Darcy made her New Year's Resolution to be the good dog this year.  She got things started early last week when I got really sick (I have no idea what happened, I was super exhausted and had an upset stomach for a week, then I was fine).  Anyway, she climbed up into bed, placed her new favorite toy on my pillow under my chin, and then walked down to the end of the bed to cuddle at my feet.  It was precious.

The halfway point in this experiment is rapidly approaching... I can't believe it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment