Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 321

After an awesome lunch meeting, I have another goal completed...

76. Create a discount deal with another vendor
76. Create a discount deal with another vendor

I met with a lovely Zeta sister who's getting into the wedding business for lunch today.  We discussed getting into the business, some fun stories from weddings, exchanged cards, and worked out what discounts we can give each other.  Some of it will take a while to pan out (as in while we build our businesses) but we're doing what we can for now :)

And so... please check out my sorority sister Amanda's photography business, Amanda Truth Photography!

amandatruthphotography.wordpress.com

On a non-wedding note, I bought a Living Social deal for bikram yoga classes, which I'll be taking with Nikki and Ami.  Fun times!  Goal 13 is going down!

No comments:

Post a Comment