Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 335

I went to my first Bikram Yoga class today!  OMG.  Considering how hot it's been outside lately I didn't really notice the heat at first (since I can take my class in a sports bra and shorts, but can't just tromp around in public like that).  Then it snuck up on me.  I have NEVER sweated that much in my life!  I managed to stay in the room the whole time, but I couldn't finish all the exercises.  That's my goal by the time the first month is done.  So one week down, seven to go!  I'm going back tomorrow, so hopefully it will be easier.

I still need to take clothes to the Salvation Army.  Normally I do it around my birthday when people give me clothes, but since I didn't get clothes this birthday (and therefore didn't need the hanger/drawer space old clothes were taking up) I haven't gotten off my butt to do it.  Sigh.  Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment