Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 343

Ok, this post is coming from my iPhone so forgive me if there are weird formatting or spelling issues!

I went to Bikram yoga again yesterday, and while it wasn't as bad as Sunday, it's still not so great. Don't get me wrong, it's an utterly fantastic workout and the instructors are great, but I think what the problem is is that I just feel frustrated by my inability to finish the class (even though they say at the beginning just staying in the room for the full 90 minutes is an accomplishment) due to the fact that I'm both hot as hell and having trouble breathing in certain poses. Hard to find inner peace when you're frustrated. Sigh. Well, I've still got 6 weeks left on this goal, maybe things will improve.

I've also started going through my closet and pulling clothes for charity, I expect this effort to continue for about a week or so. Donation 2, here I come!

Oh and I can't believe I forgot to post about this already! My brother dove in age-group nationals this past week. He got 7th on the 1 meter board, 5th on the 10 meter platform, and 2nd on the 3 meter board! But it gets better... his finishes qualified him for OLYMPIC TRIALS!!! Cory will be competing for a position on the United States Olympic team in June at the age of 18. I am so excited for him and proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment