Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 62

Welcome to November!  I hope everyone had a happy Halloween.  I had a great time being a Pink Lady all weekend... and I think I might have been born in the wrong decade, because I had multiple people tell me that it took them a couple minutes to realize that I was in costume.

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed that I was only able to cross one item off my list in October, but I'm pretty optimistic about November.  We cleaned the apartment in preparation for our friend J coming up, and I think we might be able to keep it there (hope, hope!)  Keeping the apartment clean gives me a chance to do some unsolicited kitchen cleaning.  John did it this time around so no such luck for me.

Depending on how things go, I might be visiting my sister in about 2 weeks for a JMU game (it depends on if I have a wedding that weekend or not).  I also fully expect to hit 100 fans on facebook this month, as I'm currently sitting at 96 97.  Only four three to go!!!  (Just looked at my page and there was a new fan!!)

Here's hoping for a productive November!

Incidentally, I also added one more stranger compliment onto the list.  Yesterday we took J to our favorite winery (Sunset Hills!) and some of the other patrons brought their Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy.  She was soooo cute and so well behaved.  I think I just love complimenting people on their dogs, haha!  (I totally just wrote Norwegian Ridgeback at first.  That might be a sign I've read Harry Potter one time too many).

No comments:

Post a Comment