Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 193

Wow, I've been lazy so far this month on my goals.

I'm working on advertising for Infinite Joy Weddings, but it's going in a different direction than I originally planned.  Not that it's bad, just different.  I'd originally planned to post more Craigs List ads and such, but I've actually entered into a silent auction and a ZTA vendor show, and I've got another silent auction lined up.  I'm hoping that this more turns into a word of mouth/philanthropic thing, because right now all of my advertising is related to charity.  I really like that.  It might take longer to set up than I originally planned, but I'm ok with that.

I saw the slate for next year's Zeta officers, and I'm holding onto my committee chair position.  So I'm not scratching off the elected officer goal this year.  And you know what?  I'm actually pretty happy about it.  I like where I am right now, and I don't need to be in a bigger, more important position.  I'll keep planning the wine tastings and happy hours and leave the paperwork alone this year :)

Also, my apartment is still relatively clean.  I'll take it.

And... stay tuned to the blog for pretty darned cool news, probably tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment