Five points today.
1. I got into a car accident on the way to work today. Wonderful. It appears that it's just little scratches though on both ends. Blah.
2. It's my 1 year anniversary with my company! Hooray!
3. In honor of my 1 year, I submitted to maximize my 401K contributions. This is made easier by my raise, which went into effect yesterday.
4. I just bought a groupon for a Snapfish scrapbook. We'll have another one scratched off soon!
5. My TV appearance was yesterday! I showed up at the WETA studio at 7:30, where they took us back for training. We went through our script, and then went into the live TV studio at 8:10. There were 2 hosts, who mostly just interacted with one another. Even though there were 4 cameras I barely noticed them... the cameramen were pretty good about only putting the camera on you when you were taking a pledge and were too engrossed in that to notice. I watched after on DVR, I didn't look weird or awkward, awesome!