Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 297

I am back from my mini-vacation!  My wonderful husband spoiled me rotten for my 25th birthday.  I got a pair of lovely hoop earrings, an iPhone, 3 pairs of shoes (LOVE!!!) and a trip to a bed and breakfast!  So that crosses off another goal...


87. Stay at a VA B&B.
87. Stay at a VA B&B.


The Mark Addy Inn in Nellysford, VA was adorable.  We stayed in the Mimosa room, which had a kind of Oriental theme.  The breakfast was INCREDIBLE, and there were inn pets!  Colby, the floofy little black dog, visited us at breakfast, and Tiger, the cat, graced us with a room visit.


We also visited 5, count 'em, 5 vineyards!  And since Nellysford is in the Montecello region...


4. Visit 3 VA wineries that aren’t in the Northern VA/Shenandoah region.
4. Visit 3 VA wineries that aren’t in the Northern VA/Shenandoah region.


We hit Veritas, Cardinal Pointe, Wintergreen, Hilltop Berry and Afton Mountain.  We bought way too much wine, but we had an amazing time.


While we were there, the dogs stayed at Doggy Daycare.  They got a good report, and they seem to be very happy.  Very tired, but very happy.


Best birthday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment