Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 302 - Update

I booked the wedding :)  Ok, technically it's on hold since I don't have the signed contract yet but that's beside the point.  This one is really exciting for me for a few reasons:

1. This is my first bride who I got with NO referrals.  Not a friend of a friend, not "oh I know someone..." She was doing a google search, came across my name, and started looking me up.  Thank you, Infinite Joy Weddings Blog, for showing up in google searches :)

2. I'll be doing back to back weddings in Norfolk!  The google search was for wedding coordinators and her venue.  I'll be doing a wedding there for a sorority sister the weekend before her wedding.  So yay for establishing myself in Hampton Roads!

3. I'm now only ONE wedding away from my goal!  6/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment