Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 41 - I need your help.

Readers, I need your help with one of my goals.  Specifically, goal 74 - Get 100 fans on facebook.  I'm a bit stumped.  I've invited all my friends and capped out around 67.  I don't have a lot of posts to make right now since I'm focusing on the internship instead of my business, but I'd like to move ahead with this goal.  So I'm going to start with this...

If you read my blog and haven't done this yet, please go here and "like" Infinite Joy Weddings! 

And please recommend it to your friends :-)

Beyond that, I'd like to do something that encourages people to like my page, but I'm not entirely sure what to do.  I like a lot of photography pages and they do give-aways, but I'm not sure what I can give away when I'm an event planner.

Any thoughts??  Thank you all in advance :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment