This doesn't really pertain to my list, but it was so stunning that I had to blog about it. I stomped out a fire at a wedding today. In my flip-flops.
The reception was about to start, and almost everything was set up. The venue turned the AC fans on, which blew a table number into a lit candle. By the time a catering staff member pointed it out to me, it was already past the point where it could be blown out. I had to stomp the thing out in my flip-flops. Wow.
Luckily the bride does not yet know, I don't think any guests saw, nothing was damaged (save the table number!), clean up was quick, and no one was hurt.
So if you want a wedding coordinator who has and will go so far as to stamp out a fire at your wedding while wearing flip-flops, I'm your girl.