Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 241

So I can't share the News That Isn't Mine (NTIM) yet, but it's coming, I promise.

On a brighter note, I booked the wedding!  4/7!!  *Happy dance*

I totally woke up early for the royal wedding today.  William and Catherine (AKA the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!) were absolutely adorable.  I thought I'd tally my likes and dislikes:

Likes/Loves:

Catherine's dress.  Both first and second.  The first was gorgeous and timeless... it reminded me of Princess Grace. The second was fun, and I adored the angora shrug.
Pippa's dress.  Mostly just the first. Sexy but still demure.
Mama Middleton's dress.  It was such a nice change from some of the awful mother of the bride dresses you see.  And for that matter, I'll add Camilla's dress to this.
Grace Van Cutsem.
The getaway car.
The trees in the Abbey!

Dislikes:
Princess Beatrice's hat.  W.T.F.
The flowers. I thought they were a bit... dinky.

I'll look forward to seeing more details as they come out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment