Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 101

One up, one down.

I emailed Kristi to follow up on the interview from a few weeks back.  The bride decided to look elsewhere.  I'm trying not to take it personally, but it's kind of hard.  I've also been trying to get in touch with a bride who said she wanted to work with me at the beginning of the year (her wedding is this coming July) to no avail.  So I'm not sure if she still wants to work with me... we hadn't drawn up a contract.  I'm going to have to get used to these things, but they kind of hurt.

On the other hand, I had a bride I talked to last month call me today to book my services, so that feels pretty nice :)  And I get to travel to Bethany Beach for that one!

So 3/7 for the weddings.

Final post before vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment