Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 107

And... back!  With not one, but TWO completed goals (yes, this is equal to October and November combined).

84. Go to Mexico
21. Truly surprise John with a gift/event.  Just once.

84. Go to Mexico
21. Truly surprise John with a gift/event.  Just once.

John and I stayed at the Crown Paradise resort in Cancun, Mexico.  It was a really, really nice, clean, pretty place, and we'll probably go back again once we have kids.  It was a family friendly resort, and I felt like it was more aimed towards that than towards adult couples, but we still had a really good time.  I'll post a full vacation recap later.

As for the surprise, I gave John a watch for his birthday, which he celebrated while we were on vacation.  All he'd figured out prior to his birthday was that his gift wasn't something we needed to declare (as he put it "So it's not a horse") and that it fit in my carry-on luggage (we didn't check any baggage).  He thought he was getting something else entirely, and honestly had no idea whatsoever about what his birthday gift was.  Normally, by that point I've either given the surprise away, or he's deduced what it is.  So this is a huge accomplishment for me!

I also ordered our Christmas cards... hopefully we'll put a few out in the next few days.  We have some addresses from cards people sent us (phew!).

So, in recap: 2 goals crossed off, recap when I upload our pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment