Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 18

More mini-updates!

I complimented another stranger today (goal 8).  While at Swedenburg Estates Winery (btw, wasn't impressed) a man came in with his Golden Retriever.  The dog was being so good.  Very quiet, sat when told, etc.  I told the man that his dog was really well behaved, and that I was impressed.  So 2/10.

I also made an advance on goal 37 (finish furnishing the apartment).  Our outdoor rug came in! 

Before:
 
I told you we had a really ugly patio.  That stain pre-dates us.  Let's take a closer look:

Ew.

Then we added the rug and we went to this:
So much better!

A close up!

It actually makes our patio seem larger.  It now looks like an extra room as opposed to dead space.  I love it, and I'm really excited to finish the apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment