Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 155

Thank you, Punxsutawney Phil, for declaring an early spring.  It's much appreciated.  And a happy Groundhog's Day to all my readers.

And on that note, a very happy 7th anniversary to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Greg and Laura.

BTW, have I mentioned that my husband is awesome?  Because he IS.  I could go on and on about how he's God's gift to me and humanity, but I'll spare you, and just tell you that he finally fixed the red x issue on my webpage and now my logo shows up!  I think a little more editing is needed so that it's a little bit bigger (just a little bit, I know to be careful about what I wish for) but I'm really excited. 

Basically after sitting down and fiddling with things for like, an hour, John got my logo in the header.  Hooray!  The only thing was the background on the logo was white and the background on the template was blue, so I went to find a white template.  And my logo vanished, and I couldn't re-insert it.  Cue frustrated almost-breakdown.  He fixed things again, and now everything is ok.  Website work resumes, and my husband is my hero. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment