Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 154

Happy February!

This month is looking pretty good on the goals front.  There are some financial goals I think I'll finish this month, I'll cover those as I get to them.  I feel like I'll jinx it if I talk about it early... or be really embarrassed if I don't complete the goal.  I also think I'll finish some of my wedding related goals... the website is in the works, and once I finish with that I'm going to start advertising on Craig's List.  Can't beat free advertising, especially when you don't have a lot of revenue.

As I mentioned yesterday, this might also be the month for the fresh flowers goal... with Valentine's Day coming up, and the fact that it's a short month, this might be the easiest time to complete.

I'm feeling pretty good about this month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment