Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 153

This website making thing might drive me insane.  I've been trying to put my logo into the header... well, first it was enormous.  Seriously, you just saw white space because only the top corner showed.  So John downsizes it... and now it's a red x.  Yaaaay.  Anyway, if you want to see the new logo, it's on Infinite Joy Weddings' facebook page (link in this post from day 41).  Well, if it were all fun it wouldn't be work, now would it?

I also currently have fresh flowers in my home... aka goal 42!  I was admiring a bouquet that Patty had in her house and she gave me some of the flowers.  I love my Patty.  With V-Day coming up in 2 weeks, as long as I can get flowers in the apartment next week and the week after V-Day, I'll make a whole month!  I'm way over-thinking this.

No comments:

Post a Comment