Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 123

Happy New Year!  I'm so excited that New Year's Day coincided with day 123.

Right now I'm typing because I drank a bottle of champagne all by myself, save the glass that John had at midnight.  I hate going to sleep drunk.  The spinning is so unpleasant.

Anyway, that embarrassing note said, I'd like to outline my one single New Year's resolution.  I've decided that after years of doing this, they're mostly a waste, but this year, with these goals set, I think I can do it.

36 goals.

101 things in 1001 days.  That equals to about a goal every 10 days.  As of right now, I'm on pace.  My goal for 2011 is to stay on pace.  I'd like nothing more than to have completed at least 48 goals by the end of 2011.

2010 was truly my best year yet.  I hope that 2011 is even better.

Happy New Year, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment