Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 160

I'm exhausted.  I stayed up to watch the end of the Super Bowl and then couldn't fall asleep... and once I did I couldn't stay asleep.  That said...

WHAT. A. GAME.

Wow.  That was everything a Super Bowl should be... great football, great commercials, a great halftime show.

Watching the game, it was never a runaway.  I really don't enjoy games where one team never shows up.  The Packers and the Steelers were both there. Even though the Steelers never took a lead, they were in the game the entire time.  It was great to watch.

Then the halftime show... wow!  Best one I've seen in a long time.  I know a lot of people were underwhelmed, but oh well.  The Black Eyed Peas were awesome, and I loved their background/stadium light-up dancers.  Plus, keeping Slash AND Usher under wraps?  Incredible!

Last year, I felt like there were only 2 or 3 good commercials.  This year, it was more like 2 or 3 bad ones.  I loved the Living Social commercial (Living Social changed my life!) the Budweiser ads and the Coke ads.  The Audi commercial (escape old luxury) was hilarious, and I loved the Eminem Brisk commercial.

The only real goof I saw was Christina Agulera botching the National Anthem.  Oops.

To make this post slightly goal related, I worked on website content this weekend.  It's actually harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment