Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 176

Another one bites the dust!


8. Compliment 10 strangers.
8. Compliment 10 strangers.


Two for the price of one here... I only had 1 compliment left, but I got one lady on her cute black peeptoe shoes and another on her purple cowl-neck top :)


Have you ever read The 5 Love Languages?  If you're in a relationship and haven't, you need to.  Like, yesterday.  My language is Words of Affirmation.  I can live a week on a compliment.  Sometimes, I'll be having a rough day, and someone will tell me I have cute shoes, and my whole day will perk up.  I can only hope that I helped those people by telling them they looked good, or yes, their dog is a sweet well-behaved beastie.


BTW speaking of shoes... hubby's getting a bonus and he bought me SHOES!!  I was lamenting the fact that we didn't have money and there was a big sale on cute shoes at DSW... then he told me he was getting a bonus and I could get 2 pairs of the $30 sale shoes!!!


<em>Two Lips Aria Pump</em>  Source


AND


<em>Two Lips Trust Fund Black Pump</em> Source


I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment